blackwire

Tuesday, August 01, 2006

 

Rants #1

Rants #1

I watched Lakehouse ytd..*gasps*. TBH, the show wasn't too bad and the only disappointment was the ending. For a show that IMO promised so much, and in the end for it to go back to the cliche Hollywood-esque ending really took the flavour out of my mouth. I would like to believe that there exists a Love to transcend all things immutable, death, time, LIFE itself. Idealist perhaps, romantic perhaps, but screw it man. There has got to be a Love that can survive tragic endings and say suck it to "happily ever afters"

I'm stuck in a rut...again. No motivation, no fucking impetus for anything, no goals, no ambitions; I'd dread the day where I realise that life is really nothing more than...I dunno.

To me, for so long, LIFE has been nothing more than looking forward to the next temporary high. The dangers of course, is this numbing feeling....What's left when there are no more highs?

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

July 2006   August 2006   September 2006   October 2006   December 2006   January 2007   February 2007   October 2007   November 2007  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]