blackwire

Friday, January 05, 2007

 

Wala-ing

Wala-ing

Last night at Wala's was absolutely fantastic. The crowd was pretty good, the atmosphere was for the most part electric and the UnXpected was just that damn good. Of course, the peeps that I were with were also crazy and absolutely insane (erm...maybe just that bloody Fascist dude...LOL, Adel was for the most part, sane.) It's been awhile since I've managed to head down to Wala's and its been even longer since they had such a good night. Highlights of the night: Colin Raye's "Love, Me" UnXpected style (think hard core speed rock with lovey dovey lyrics...Yeap, there u have it, a recipe for destruction =P), Muse's "Time Is Running Out", U2's "Vertigo", Queen, ...the list really goes on.

Last nite was also the first time I heard someone liken smoking to Khong Guan biscuits!!! I mean like, Khong Guan biscuits!?!? LOL...that definitely brought about a good laugh.

Seriously though, I was at Timbre the night before last and EIC was playing there, but maybe it was the atmosphere, maybe the bad weather, EIC just weren't as good as UnXpected was last nite, and honestly, I doubt they'll ever be. (Disclaimer: Personal opinion, dun flame me. I like different kinds of music, and the stuff that EIC play is just too sedate for me.) That said, EIC weren't that bad...so....maybe next time they'll be better.

P.S. I really should have typed this last night...Thoughts are all over the place right now.

P.P.S. Er, there have been ppl asking me to blog abt the 2nd half of my NZ trip...but it really wasn't too much fun, so yeah, u guys will just hafta use ur imaginations.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

July 2006   August 2006   September 2006   October 2006   December 2006   January 2007   February 2007   October 2007   November 2007  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]