blackwire

Tuesday, October 30, 2007

 

Another Beginning

As with all things, there comes a time when something different is needed (or wanted). I have been thinking for awhile now that I would like to make some changes to my blog, in both content and layout, and so now I have, for reasons that would be elaborated below.

But first, a disclaimer: I've taken down the previous post for the simple reason that I think the photo looked out of place for this new layout. Everything is fine between Cheryl and I, and I'm still very much in love.

The tagboard too will be gone for now. I would like all communication (if any at all) to be done through the comments link at the end of each post. It goes without saying that I would appreciate all comments, especially those that encourage debates.

The past few months have been a period of incredible growth for me, both intellectually and spiritually. I think there is a need now, more than ever before, for me to have a space to write. I envision this blog to be used mainly for my reflections on certain issues or thoughts. I have always resisted blogging about my daily comings and goings and so I shan't. Hopefully, this blog would help me in disciplining myself to write more regularly, and also provide me with an opportunity to practice writing. Hopefully also, by writing out my thoughts, it would help me to better understand them and more importantly, better develop them.

With this in mind, happy reading and take care. Cheers.

Comments:
noob. write something!
 
patience is a virtue...lol.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

July 2006   August 2006   September 2006   October 2006   December 2006   January 2007   February 2007   October 2007   November 2007  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]